Middlebury Police Log: Woman cited for Rutland active warrant
MIDDLEBURY — Middlebury police arrested Victoria Wall-Drugg, 19, of Middlebury on an active warrant out of Rutland County, following a traffic stop on Route 7 North on April 2.
Police said they released Wall-Drugg on citation pending her scheduled April 5 appearance in Rutland Criminal Court.
In other action last week, Middlebury police:
• Assisted a local person who was experiencing mental health problems on March 29.
• Served a no-tresspass order on March 30 on a person not wanted at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel.
• Directed traffic pending the repair of a malfunctioning traffic light on Court Street Extension on March 30.
• Responded to a report of a potentially intoxicated driver at the intersection of Foote Street and Route 7 South on March 31. Police said they couldn’t find the vehicle in question.
• Investigated a possible stalking complaint reported on March 31.
• Responded to a barking dog complaint in the Wilmar Street area on March 31.
• Served a final relief from abuse order on a local man on March 31.
• Investigated a vandalism complaint at a Mead Lane apartment building on March 31.
• Attempted to serve a temporary restraining order on a person at the Porter Medical Center campus on April 1. Police said the person couldn’t be found.
• Continued their investigation into a possible credit card fraud at a College Street business on April 1.
• Investigated a report of a loose dog on South Street Extension on April 2.
• Checked on the welfare of a woman and child at a Route 7 South residence on April 2. Police said they were OK.
• Responded to a noise complaint in the Valley View Drive area on April 4.
• Received a report from Porter Hospital officials on April 4 about a patient who had been involved in an accident and who might be in possession of narcotics.
Vergennes police last week were twice called to deal with patients being dismissed from th … (read more)
Vermont State Police dealt with several motor vehicle incidents in the past week — some in … (read more)
Middlebury police responded to the report of a man exposing himself in the drive-through o … (read more)