Middlebury Police Log for Mar. 11
MIDDLEBURY — Middlebury police cited Joseph Salisbury-Jennings, 21, of Mendon for drugged driving, following a traffic stop on Court Street on March 7.
Police said they took a sample Salisbury-Jennings’s blood and sent it to the Vermont Forensic Laboratory for analysis. Those results are still pending.
In other action last week, Middlebury police:
• Conducted traffic control at the intersection of Bicentennial Way and College Street on March 1 around a tractor-trailer stuck in the snow.
• Responded to a report of a loud neighbor on Court Street during the evening of March 1.
• Assisted Vermont State Police with a call at the Sugar House Motel on Route 7 North in New Haven on March 1.
• Responded to a report of a person having a mental health crisis at the Charter House warming shelter on North Pleasant Street on March 1.
• Responded to a report of a person having a mental health crisis in the Buttolph Drive area on March 1
• Followed up on a COVID-19 complaint about a church in East Middlebury on March 2.
• Received a report that someone had stolen a car battery from a vehicle parked off North Pleasant Street on March 2.
• Issued court diversion paperwork to two juveniles allegedly in possession of marijuana in a car parked off Macintyre Lane on March 2.
• Responded to a report of a man having a mental health crisis in the North Pleasant Street area on March 3.
• Responded to a reported domestic assault at the Middlebury Inn on March 3. Police said the involved parties had been arguing and that nothing physical had occurred.
• Searched in vain for a vehicle that had been seen swerving on Route 7 North on March 3.
• Investigated a verbal dispute between residents of a Lindale Circle home on March 3.
• Served a no-stalking order on a woman for a Water Street address on March 4.
• Investigated a report of a vehicle leaving the scene of an accident on North Pleasant Street on March 4.
• Arrested Kenneth C. Evans, 34, of Parkersburg, Va., for alleged violations of his conditions of release, following an investigation at the South Village Green apartment complex on March 4. Police said Evans was ordered lodged for lack of bail.
• Helped a youth who had requested assistance on Middlebury Union Middle School campus on March 5.
• Served a no-trespass order on March 5 on a person who had refused to move a vehicle from its spot outside the Walgreens Pharmacy off Court Street Extension on March 5.
• Received a report that someone had thrown eggs at a home off Blake Roy Road on March 5.
• Served a no-trespass order on March 5 on a person who was not wanted at the Vermont Bookshop.
• Responded to the report of loud music coming from a Washington Street Extension apartment on March 6. Police said the resident agreed to turn down the music.
• Arrested Michael Graziadei, 51, of Middlebury on an active in-state warrant on March 6. Police released Graziadei on citation to appear in Vermont Superior Court on March 8.
• Assisted a person in retrieving property from a vehicle at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel on March 6.
• Responded to a noise complaint at the Middlebury Inn at around 6 a.m. on March 7.
Vergennes police on Feb. 8 cited a Shoreham resident for driving under the influence of al … (read more)
A Ripton man was killed in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of East Street and Mark … (read more)
Middlebury police documented a swastika hate symbol that had been drawn on the wall at the … (read more)