Starting February 2022, the Addison Independent will publish all public meeting notices free for all to access on this page of our website, in an effort to inform Addison County residents of public meetings in their towns or municipalities. All notices can be found by clicking the municipality or organization of interest in the index below.
- ABC Self Storage
- Addison County Courthouse
- Addison County Regional Planning Commission
- Addison Northwest School District
- Cornwall Central Cemetery
- East Middlebury Fire District #1
- Gage Cemetery Association
- Hannaford Career Center
- Mount Abraham Unified School District
- Notices to Creditors
- Prospect Cemetery Association
- Slate Valley Unified Union School District
- Tri-Valley Transit
- Turning Point Center
- Union Cemetery Association
- Vermont Public Utility Commission
- Weybridge Cemetery Association
Public/legal notices are $7.75 per column per inch to run in the printed edition of the Addison Independent (publishing every Thursday). All public/legal notices will have an additional $10 web surcharge per week. Municipalities that do not have print publishing requirements may opt for online-only placement for $20/week.
To place a legal or public notice, please call 802-388-4944 or send us an email. The booking deadline for publication in the Thursday edition is Monday at 5 pm.