Apply for grazing grants by the end of June

FARMERS WHO RAISE dairy cows, like these on a Middlebury spread, or other grazing livestock are eligible for a state grant that chips in money for rotational grazing. Independent photo

There hasn’t been a better time to apply for the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Marketing’s Farm Agronomic Practices Program (FAP).

We’re glad you’re interested in this valuable content! Please understand that in order for us to be able to fund reporters covering local news, we need your help! For full access to this story and all online content, please log in or subscribe to the Addison Independent.

More News

MREMS seeks big change in funding

Middlebury Regional Emergency Medical Services wants to eliminate its annual Town Meeting … (read more)


College student dies in dorm, police say no foul play

Middlebury police are investigating the death of a Middlebury College junior and say the p … (read more)

Homepage Featured News

City centenarian talks of well-lived life

Vergennes resident Margaret Clifford offers nearly a century of recollections, from losing … (read more)

Share this story: