Bristol Police Log: Family fight draws citations
BRISTOL — On Feb. 19, after responding to a report of a family fight on Main Street, Bristol police arrested April Brennen, 39, of Bristol and cited her for domestic assault.
Brennen was ordered to answer the charge in Addison County Superior Court, criminal division.
Between Feb. 14 and 20 Bristol police completed 19 foot patrols, conducted four traffic stops, and checked security at Mount Abraham Union High School six times, at Bristol Elementary School seven times, and at local businesses seven times.
Police also processed six fingerprint requests, facilitated the return of three loose dogs, and conducted two welfare checks without incident.
In other recent activity, Bristol police:
- On Feb. 14 responded to a motor vehicle crash with no injuries on West Street.
- On Feb. 14 helped Mount Abe with a truancy concern.
- On Feb. 16 began investigating multiple reports of inappropriate photos being sent via social media on Airport Drive.
- On Feb. 18 helped the Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department remove a dead deer from Route 116.
- On Feb. 18 directed traffic around a tractor-trailer on Stoney Hill Road.
- On Feb. 18 helped the Addison County State’s Attorney’s Office by obtaining contact information from a witness.
- On Feb. 18 issued a verbal warning for a parking violation on Main Street.
- On Feb. 18 issued a no-trespass order to someone on Airport Drive.
- On Feb. 19 helped the Bristol Department of Public Works with a parking problem.
- On Feb. 19 issued a verbal warning for a parking violation on Pleasant Street.
Vergennes Police Log: Stops focus on ‘buckle up’
With a few days still remaining in the effort, Vergennes police had between May 22 and Jun … (read more)
Vermont State Police Log: Monkton resident arraigned on hundreds of counts
Deaths and fires mixed in with other alleged illegal activity to make it quite a busy week … (read more)
Middlebury Police Log: Police aid in suspected homicide investigation
Middlebury police on Friday, June 2, stopped a vehicle driven on John Graham Court by Pete … (read more)