Property transfers: Waltham
WALTHAM — The following real estate sales were recorded in the town of Waltham in 2020 and in the first four months of 2021:
• Jan. 10: Farnsworth Trust to Joris De Boer and Anja Wurm, 109 acres with farm buildings on Route 7, $395,000.
• Jan. 17: Barbara Fitz-Gerald Trust to James Amblo, home at 48 Plank Road, $75,000.
• March 30: Ilona Dunn Estate to Henry and Georgette Kandzior, home at 681 Maple Street, $279,000.
• May 7: Maureen McLaughlin and Gary Gaines to Wesley Court and Erin Anderson, home at 190 Monroe Way, $420,000.
• Aug. 4: Kayhart Farms Inc. to Brent and Diana Newton, 15.28 acres with farm buildings, $135,000.
• Sept. 4: Ramona Hallock Trust to Jared, Kimberly and Oega Miedema, 41.1 acres of land on Maple Street Extension, $175,000.
• Sept. 25: Vansant LLC to Robin and Mitchell Jackman, 2.5 acres at 2183 Maple Street Extension, $112,500.
• Oct. 15: David Weedman to Timothy Glassberg and Joanne Corbett, home at 173 Burnham Road, $202,000.
• Oct. 16: James and Cheryl Langeway to Kevin and Carla Berno, home at 25 Mossy Grove, $91,000.
• Oct. 20: Kayhart Farms Inc. to Gregory Troughton and Leigh Avery, 8.52 acres on Maple Street, $257,000.
• Jan. 4: Bradford Howe to James and Suzanne LaFlam, mobile home at 230 High Manor Park, $31,000.
• March 29: Jackson Tracy to Brandon Connel, home at 2338 Green Street, $275,000.
• April 3: Anthony Volpicelli Estate to Russell McLaughlin, home on 73.9 acres at 2192 South Middlebrook Road, $364,570.
Some eerie sounds will float through the halls of the Patricia Hannaford Career Center nex … (read more)
The Ripton Community Coffee House at Burnham Hall in Lincoln presents dynamic folk duo Mik … (read more)
Runde will speak about the collection of her paintings and entertain viewers with a perfor … (read more)