Bristol Police Log: Parking tickets issued at Bartlett Falls
BRISTOL — Bristol police issued parking tickets to vehicles parked on Lincoln Road in the Bartlett Falls area on June 20 after receiving reports of a problem there.
Between June 15 and 21, Bristol police completed six foot patrols and one hour of car patrols in various parts of town, some of which were part of the Governor’s Highway Safety Program. Officers checked security at Mount Abraham Union High School five times, at Bristol Elementary School once, and at local businesses four times; they completed at least four fingerprint requests and verified two Vehicle Identification Numbers.
The department also assisted Bristol Rescue once.
In other recent activity, Bristol police:
• On June 15 helped someone get into their locked vehicle.
• On June 15 received a report of damage done to a vehicle while parked in a parking lot, and will file a report.
• On June 16 investigated a report of harassment and determined that no actions rose to the level of an offense.
• On June 16 helped with the temporary repair of a walking hazard in the Main Street work area.
• On June 16 conducted a welfare check and observed no issues or concerns.
• On June 16 began investigating a fraud complaint.
• On June 17 began investigating a report of theft from a vehicle.
• On June 18 directed traffic while a utility company worked in the roadway.
• On June 19 conducted a welfare check and observed no issues or concerns.
• On June 20 conducted a welfare check, determined that the person was living in another town, and notified that town’s law enforcement agency.
• On June 20 began a property watch.
Vergennes Police Log for May 25
Vergennes police on May 16 arrested a Vergennes resident on behalf of the federal Drug Enf … (read more)
Vermont State Police Log: Waltham woman dies in Route 7 crash in Ferrisburgh
Troopers report that a 2012 Subaru Impreza was traveling southbound on Route 7 near Dakin … (read more)
Middlebury Police Log: Man cited with mulitple assault charges
Middlebury police on Tuesday, May 16, cited a local young adult with multiple assault-rela … (read more)