Bristol Police Log for Jun. 25
BRISTOL — Between June 8 and 14, Bristol police completed seven foot patrols; checked security at Mount Abraham Union High School seven times, at Bristol Elementary School twice and at local businesses seven times; completed at least six fingerprint requests; facilitated the return of one lost cellphone; and assisted Vermont State Police three times.
In other recent activity, Bristol police:
• On June 10 assisted with traffic control during the Bristol Elementary School sixth-grade drive-through promotion ceremony.
• On June 11 helped someone with transportation.
• On June 11 responded to a report of a vehicle off the road and provided traffic control until it was removed by a towing company.
• On June 12 responded to a minor two-car parking lot crash and will complete a report.
• On June 14 responded to a report of two people arguing in a local parking lot. Police searched the area but could not find them.
• On June 14 helped someone get into their locked vehicle.
Between Jan. 23 and 29 Vergennes police conducted 19 traffic stops. City police have said … (read more)
Criminals broke into the building that houses foreign workers at Sunrise Orchards in Cornw … (read more)
Middlebury police last Tuesday responded to a report of a body located in a vehicle on Cas … (read more)