Nov. 11 craft fair to benefit Mount Abe Project Graduation
BRISTOL — As its sole fundraiser of the year, Mt. Abraham’s Project Graduation will hold a craft fair at MAUHS on Saturday, Nov. 11, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Mt. Abraham introduced Project Graduation — a substance free graduation celebration — to the state of Vermont in 1987 by traveling to other Vermont high schools and informing senior classes about the importance of a substance free celebration and the opportunities that existed.
Mt. Abraham has done everything from a Ferry Boat ride with a DJ to traveling to amusement parks. They have rented a health club for the night, stayed at the school overnight and hosted other overnight activities among many other events. In the coming months the class of 2018 will determine their Project Graduation activities.
To help bring about a safe and successful project, here are ways to help:
• Shop at the Craft Fair on Saturday, Nov. 11, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This event is free and open to all and includes the gym, hallways, cafeteria and the library. A silent auction will take place, as well as a raffle and a bake sale. A delicious lunch also will be available.
• Donate an item or gift certificate to the silent suction. Email [email protected] if you would like more information on how to donate.
• Buy a raffle ticket at the craft fair.
• Buy baked goods and lunch at the craft fair.
• Make a cash donation. They are always welcome.
Mark A. Nelson of Bristol
BRISTOL — A memorial service for Mark A. Nelson of Bristol will be held 1 p.m. on Saturday … (read more)
High school athletes ready for fall playoffs this week
See when your favorite high school team is competing in the fall sports playoffs.
Ethan Allen Highway Storage Uncategorized
Ethan Allen Highway Storage Notice of Sale
Ethan Allen Storage 100622 1×1.75