‘2nd Fridays in Middlebury’ to kick off the season
MIDDLEBURY — The following Middlebury businesses will be participating in “2nd Fridays in Middlebury” this week on June 10, from 5-7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. The listed business will offer extended hours and special exhibits or art performances.
• Edgewater Gallery on the Green. Opening reception for “Back Roads and Country Places,” works by Janis Sanders.
• Sarah Wesson Studio. Oils and watercolors. Follow the signs on the second floor of 10 Merchants Row.
• Otter Creek Kitchenware and Electronics. Screening of “The Sound of Music” as a special home theater demonstration, filling the store with “the happiest sound in all the world.”
• Middlebury Chocolates. The store, in conjunction with the Vermont Book Shop, hosts a signing and guided meditation with author Jennifer Parmelee, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Buy Again Alley. Sale on jeans, tees and button-ups.
• 51 Main. Art by the students of Tim O’Leary at Middlebury Union High School. David and Mimi Bain perform American roots music
• Edgewater Gallery at Middlebury Falls. Oil paintings by TJ Cunningham.
• Dog Lake Trading Co. Artwork by Brian Hewitt.
• Vermont’s Own Products. Samples of local goodies.
For further information on Middlebury 2nd Fridays, contact the individual businesses, call Edgewater Gallery at 802-989-7419 or email [email protected]
Mark A. Nelson of Bristol
BRISTOL — A memorial service for Mark A. Nelson of Bristol will be held 1 p.m. on Saturday … (read more)
High school athletes ready for fall playoffs this week
See when your favorite high school team is competing in the fall sports playoffs.
Ethan Allen Highway Storage Uncategorized
Ethan Allen Highway Storage Notice of Sale
Ethan Allen Storage 100622 1×1.75